Union Public Service Commission UPSC has recently released a notification to invite applications for the 577 posts under UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023. The notification under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 has released the following vacancies:
- 418 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/Account officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- 159 vacancies for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment.
The candidate who wants to apply for the above post can refer to the article below to know all the details such as age limit, qualification details, application date, application fee, and selection process under UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023
Upsc Epfo Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article title||UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Enforcement Office(EO)/Account Officer(AO) and Assitant Provident Fund Commission(APFC) in the EPFO under the Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Number of Vacancies||577|
|Online Registration starts||25 February,2023|
|Last date to apply||17 March 2023|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Date of issuing Admit card||To be announced|
UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023 : Notification out
UPSC has released the notification recently for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 as ‘Recruitment Special Advertisement No.51/2023’. The notification includes the all details regarding the online application date, application fee, exam date, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, and much more.
The notification has invited the application process to fulfill the vacancies for 577 posts in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. The last date for applying for the posts is on 17th march,2023. Interested candidates can download the notification for the UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023 from the link below
|Click Here to Download Notification||Download Now Notification|
Vacancy details Latest UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 has releases 577 vacancies for the post-EO/AO and APFC along with the release of the official notification under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. Out of these 577 posts,418 posts are announced for the Enforcement officer/Account officer and 159 posts for the Assitant provident Fund Commissioner. The details of the distribution of vacancies are given below in the table:
|Category||For EO/AO Posts||For APFC Posts|
Eligibility criteria for the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
The interested candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January,1962, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, or other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
As per the released notification candidates must require the following Minimum Essential Qualification to be eligible under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023:
- For the Enforcement Officer /Account Officer post the candidate must have the Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university or institute.
- For the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Equivalent and
- Desirable for the APFC: Diploma in Company Law/Labour Law/Public Administration.
- The Upper age limit to apply for the post of EO/AO under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 is 30 years and for APCF the upper age limit is 35 years.
The Age Relaxation is also there for the reserved category as given below in the table:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Employees of EPFO||5 years|
Application Fee details
The application fee details for the candidate who wants to apply for the vacancies under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 can refer the below table:
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.25/- for each post that is Candidate shall have to pay Rs.50 if want to apply for both the post of EO/AO and APFC.|
|SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates||No Payment Required|
|Mode of payment||Online|
Document Required to fill the Application form
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 will be required the scanned copies of the following document to fill out the Application form :
- Scanned copy of their recent Photograph
- Scanned copy of their Signature
- Candidates also required their Matriculation certificate, any govt issued ID Proof and the caste and other certificates if any to fill the details in the application form.
How to Apply :
The application link to fill out the application form for the post of EO/AO and APFC under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 is available on the official website of the UPSC which is also given below in the table. Interested candidates have to submit their online registration form from 25th February,2023 to 17th March 2023. The candidate can follow the given steps below to fill out the application form for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023:
- Click on the Direct link given below to the official website of UPSC.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Apply now’ option.
- Read the instruction and click “Yes I Agree” for the declaration
- Enter all the details carefully in their respective fields.
- By agreeing to the declaration, submit Part-1 of the UPDC EPFO online application form.
- In the next step upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature and other documents.
- Submit the application fee if required with the available payment method to complete the final submission.
- Download a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Direct link to application form||Apply Online|
Salary details UPSC EPFO exam 2023
- The employees selected under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 will be paid as per the 7th pay commission.
- Their salary will lie in between INR47,600\- to INR 53,312/-.For the details of the pay grade candidate refer to the official notification released by the UPSC under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
Selection process EPFO Vacancy 2023
The candidates will have to pass three stages to get the selection for the post under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 that is given as;
- Written test
- Document verification.
The written test will be conducted in the first stage and on the basis of its cut-off aspirants would be selected for the interview.
- The exam will be in offline mode.
- Questions will be available in both Hindi and English.
- Paper will be objective type with multiple choice answers.
- There will be a total of 120 questions carrying 300 marks.
- The candidates will get 2 hours of time to complete those questions.
- The negative marking of One third is also for the wrong answer.
Interview Process UPSC EPFO Exam 2023
- An interview will be conducted after the clearance of the written exam in the first stage by the aspirants.
- Interview carries 100 marks.
Weightage in the ratio of 75:25 will be accorded for marks in the written test and the marks obtained in the interview for determining the final merit under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
Candidates, who are interested in the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 are advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid the last-minute hustle and read all the details regarding the exam carefully before applying for the UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023.
General FAQ Question
Q-How many vacancies are released under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There are a total of 577 vacancies have been released by UPSC under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. Out of these 418 for the post of EO/AO and 159 for the post of APFC.
Q-What is the last date to apply for the post of EO/AO and APFC?
Ans– The registration for the post of EO/AO and APFC under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 has been started from 25th February,2023 and it will continue till 17th March 2023.
Q- What is the selection process for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The candidate has to go through the written test and the interview process to get selected for the post under UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. Candidates can refer to the above article for detailed weightage and marks for both stages.
Q- What is the exam date for UPSC EPFO written exam?
Ans- The exam date will be soon announced by the UPSC on its official website.
Read More Article :-
- ACCELERATED BACHELOR DEGREE 2023 – HOW ACHIEVE EASY FULL GUIDE
- Latest Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023
- MPPEB Recruitment 2023 : Latest MP Vyapam Notification 2023 Apply Online
- MP PATWARI ADMIT CARD 2023 DOWNLOAD & CHECK EXAM CENTER
- CRPF Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper Download