UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out | Apply Online, Check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process |
UPPSC Recruitment 2023, Download UPPSC Notification 2023 PDF : The moment has come for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for updates from UPPSC for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services. UPPSC has released a notification of 173 vacancies under the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2023.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts a recruitment process every year to fill out the different posts under state civil services.
UPPSC selects the candidate with a three-stage selection which usually starts from the month of March with its release of notification which includes all the details like the number of vacancies for the year, Eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification details, application form registration details, selection process, syllabus, etc. Candidates who are interested can check all the details by referring to the below article.
UPPSC Notification 2023 Overview
|Article title||UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Name of the authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services|
|Number of Vacancies||173|
|Online Registration starts||3rd March 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd April 2023|
|Exam date for Prelims||14th May,2023|
|Date of issuing Admit card||To be announced|
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out For 173 Posts
UPPCS has released the notification for shortlisting the candidates for Uttar Pradesh Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2023.With the release of the notification, UPPCS has started the Recruitment process for its 173 vacancies for the different administrative posts under the state administration. The application process will be started on 3rd march 2023.
The notification for the UP Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam -2023 Carries the information regarding the vacancies details, age limit, selection process, exam date, exam pattern, etc. Candidates are advised to go through all the details before applying for the UP Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam -2023. Aspiring candidates can download the official notification with the link given below:
|Click here to Download the notification||Download PDF|
UPPSC Vacancy Details 2023
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has started the recruitment process to fill out the 173 vacancies for the different posts through UP State civil services Examination, 2023.The vacancies has been released for the following posts & Check UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Details :
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer(Transport)
- District Audit officer(Revenue Audit)
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOs and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office(DAO)
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)/Assistant Controller Legal Measurement(Grade-2)
- Officer on Special Duty(Computer)
- Labour Enforcement officer
- Technical Assistant
- District Can Officer, Up Agriculture Service Group B (Development Branch)
- Tax Assessment Officer
- Management Officer /Manager(Estate Department)
Read More Details :-
- Bihar BED Entrance Exam 2023 How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria Details
- UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023 Apply Online, Download Notification
- ACCELERATED BACHELOR DEGREE 2023 – HOW ACHIEVE EASY FULL GUIDE
- Latest Indian Army Agniveer Female Recruitment 2023
- MPPEB Recruitment 2023 : Latest MP Vyapam Notification 2023 Apply Online
UPPSC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2023
Age limit :
- The minimum age required to be eligible for the posts under UPPSC Recruitment 2023 is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 40 years which means the candidate must not be older than 40 years old as of July 1, 2023.
The Age Relaxation for the upper age limit is also there for the reserved category as given below in the table:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|For PwD||15 years|
Qualification Details :-
As per the released notification candidates must require the following Minimum Essential Qualification to be eligible for UP Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2023:
- Candidate must have passed their Graduation from any of the recognized university up to the last date for the receipt of the application.
- There is some Specific qualification also prescribe for some position. Candidates can see all the detailed qualifications from the official notification. Interested candidates can download the notification from the above-given link.
UPPSC Application form Apply Online, Check Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2023
Registration has been started to fill the application form from 3rd March 2023 for the different posts under UP Combined State/ Upper subordinate service Examination 2023. The notification included all the details regarding the 173 posts has been released on 2nd March 2023.
The Application process has been started on 3rd March 2023 and the last date to fill out the form is on 3rd April 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested in the UP Combined State/ Upper subordinate service Examination 2023 can fill out their application form before the registration got closed. Candidates can refer to the below article to see the process to fill out the application form.
UPPSC Application Fee Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released the notification with all details for the 173 posts under the UP Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Recruitment 2023. As per the information carried out by the notification, candidates have to pay a certain amount of fee through online mediums to fill out the application form for the given vacancies. The application fee details for the different categories are given in the below table:
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.125/- (Rs.100/- exam fee + Rs.25/- online processing fee)|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women||As per their original category|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Document Required to fill the Application form
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
will be required the scanned copies of the following document to fill out the
- Scanned, copy of their recent Photograph
- Scanned, copy of their Signature
- Candidates, are also required govt issued ID Proof such as an Adhaar card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Any other Photo ID Card provided by the Central /State/UTs
- Other scanned document if any required to fill the details in the application form.
How to apply for the UPPSC Vacancy 2023
The application link to fill out the application form for the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2023 is available on the official website of the UPPSC which is also given below in the table. Interested candidates have to submit their online registration form between 3rd March 2023 3rd April 2023. The candidate can follow the given steps below to fill out the application form for the UPPSC Recruitment 2023
- Step 1. Visit the official website of UPPSC of which the link is given below
- Step 2. First register and then log in to the portal using the credential provided.
- Step 3. Go to Apply Online link under the latest notification tab.
- Step 4. Fill out all details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Step 5. Click on the submit button to reach the next step.
- Step 6. Complete the application process by paying the required application fee through any of the available online mediums.
- Step 7. Download the application form after the final submission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||English | Hindi|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process UPPSC Recruitment 2023
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts a Three Stages recruitment process for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services every year .UPPSC starts its recruitment process with the registration of the applicants for the preliminary examination. The candidate who passes through the cut-off of the preliminary exam reached the next two stages and gets a final selection under the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination.
The details of the Three Stage selection process for the UPPSC Recruitment 2023 is given in the below table:
|Stages||Name of the exam||Examination -Type||Exam Details|
|1.||Preliminary exam||Objective/MCQ type||
General Studies Paper- 1
|2.||Main Exam||Written exam /Subjective||
Candidates, who are interested in the UPPSC Recruitment 2023 are advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid the last-minute hustle and read all the details regarding the exam carefully before applying for the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2023.
UPPSC FAQ Question
Q-When will UPPSC release notification for its Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023?
Ans. UPPSC released a notification on 2nd March 2023 and started the recruitment process for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services.
Q- How many vacancies are released in UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. As per the details mentioned in the notification released by UPPSC for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023, UPPSC has released 173 vacancies to fill the different posts.
Q- From when will the application process start for the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023?
Ans- The application process for the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023 has been started from 3rd March 2023.
Q- What is the last date for applying for the posts under UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans- Registration for the Preliminary exam under UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023 has been started. The last date to fill out the application form for the same is 3rd April 2023.
Q-How can I Apply for the UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services?
Ans.UPPSC conducts a recruitment process every year to fill different posts under Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services. The application process has been started from 3rd March 2023 for the 173 posts under UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Service Examination -2023. Candidates can refer to the above article for a step-by-step process to fill out the application form.
Read More :-
- UPPSC RO ARO Question Paper &; Answer Key PDF Download
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper PDF in Hindi
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Selection Process
- UPPSC RO ARO Previous Year Paper Download
- Allahabad High Court RO ARO Question Paper 2022 Download
- UPPSC RO ARO Special Book PDF &Previous Paper : समीक्षा अधिकारी RO/ARO स्पेशल
- UPPSC NCERT Book Collection PDF [Buy Now] in Hindi Medium
- UPPSC Special Book PDF Download in Hindi