SUPER TET Syllabus 2023, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will soon release notification for SUPER TET 2023 to recruit the post of Principal and Assistant Teacher for various government schools of Uttar Pradesh. UP Government will start the selection process for the available vacancies under UP SUPER TET Notification 2023 with its release of notification for SUPER TET Exam 2023. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the posts under UP SUPER TET can follow us below to know all about the selection process under UP SUPER TET exam pattern, syllabus, and other important details.
UP SUPER TET 2023
SUPER TET is an offline mode teaching eligibility test which is conducted by the UPBEB through which candidates can get selected for the post of Principal and Assistant teacher in various government schools under the UP Government. Only the candidates who have qualified CTET/UPTET can appear for this exam.
UP Basic Education Board conducts the exam in offline mode every year. Before to get appear for the exam candidates must have to aware of the exam pattern and its syllabus to confirm their selection. Candidates are advised to go through the article to know the complete selection process under UP SUPER TET Exam 2023.
SUPER TET Selection Process 2023
Every year UPBEB conducts an offline exam for the selection of the candidate for the post of Principal and Assistant Teacher. Online registration starts with the release of the notification by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Candidates the then selected through an offline exam.
UP SUPER TET 2023 Exam Pattern
UPBEB conducts MCQ objective-type offline exam that consists of 150 questions for the post of the Assistant teacher and an exam consisting of 200 questions for the post of principal . Details are discussed below for the exam for both posts.
Read More : –
- RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2023 Download
- MP ITI Training Officer Syllabus 2023 एमपीपीईबी आईटीआई ट्रेनिंग सिलेबस
- Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern
- SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023 & Selection Process in Hindi
- IB Security Assistant MTS Syllabus in Hindi
Assistant Teacher SUPER TET Exam Pattern
- SUPER TET exam will be in offline mode with pen & paper.
- The exam will consist of 150 questions carrying 1 mark each.
- There will be no penalty marks for the wrong answer which means no negative marking is there in SUPER TET.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2.5 hrs.
- SUPER TET exam for the assistant teacher has two sections in which first is common for all candidates and the second one is for the Main subject chosen by the candidates.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Types of exam||Objective type|
|No. of questions||150|
|Marks carrying by each of question||1 mark|
|Time duration||150 minutes|
UP Principal SUPER TET Exam Pattern 2023
- Exam for the post will consist of two Paper(Paper 1 and Paper 2) carrying total 200 questions of 200 marks.
- Paper 1 carries 150 questions and the second paper will carry 50 questions.
- Each question in both papers will carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidate will get 210 minutes for both exams.
- Only the candidate who is appearing for the principal will be assigned to the Educational Management and Administration Section.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Exam||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||Total 200 questions
Paper 1 – 150 questions
Paper 2 – 50 questions
|Marks carrying by each question||1 mark|
|Total weight age||200 marks|
|Duration of the exam||210 minutes
1st Paper – 150 minutes
2nd Paper – 50 minutes
UP SUPER TET Syllabus 2023
The SUPER TET exam is being conducted by UPBEB every year for the recruitment of the post of Principal and Assistant teacher in various government school of Uttar Pradesh.
- The SUPER TET is separated into two papers of which one is with the Primary syllabus for becoming a primary teacher and the second one is with the Junior syllabus for becoming an elementary teacher who teaches the students of class 6th to 8th.
- Both the papers SUPER TET Paper 1 and SUPER TET Paper 2 will be conducted on the same day but on a different shift.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the minimum cut-off percentage marks as laid by the concerned authority.
|General Hindi & Sanskrit||
|Environment and Social Study||
|Life Skills/Management and Aptitude||
Note : – This is the syllabus for the Paper 1 and the syllabus for the Paper 2 will be as per the subject chosen by the candidate.
Related Article :-
- 6500+ Top MCQ Current Affairs in Hindi PDF Download
- [*Latest Updated*] Environment Book Download in Hindi | Special IAS PCS
- UPSC Prelims GK Environment Notes in Hindi
- Ankur Yadav Math Handwriting Notes in Hindi
- Math Handwritten Notes PDF in Hindi Download
- Ghatnachakra Mathematics Book PDF in Hindi
- [ Most Important ] गणित के सभी सूत्र (Mathematical Formula in Hindi )
Salary Structure for SUPER TET 2023
Salary for the primary and elementary school teacher in the government school of Uttar Pradesh ranges from Rs.9300/- to 34000/- on monthly basis. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board annually conducts the SUPER TET exam for filling the vacancies for the Assistant teacher and Principals in the various government schools.
SUPER TET Pay Scale under as per 7th Commission
|Salary Details||For Primary Teacher||For Upper Primary|
|Pay scale||Rs 9300 – 34000/-||Rs 9300 – 45000/-|
|Grade pay/Monthly salary||4200/-||4600/-|
|Dearance allowances||Basic pay of 12%||Basic pay of 12%|
|House rent allowances||3540/-||4110/-|
Candidates who want to prepare for UP SUPER TET Exam 2023 are advised to go through the above articles to know the exam and complete syllabus for the exam so that they can give direction to their preparation.
FAQ General Question ;-
Q- Who conducts the exam of SUPER TET?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board under Uttar Pradesh government completes the selection process under the SUPER TET exam.
Q- What is the Mode of exam for UP SUPER TET 2023?
Ans. UP SUPER TET 2023 exam will be in offline mode.
Q- UP SUPER TET exam consists of how many marks?
Ans. The exam for UP SUPER TET for Assistant teachers will be 150 marks and for the post of Principal, it will be 200 marks.
Q- Is there any negative marking in UP SUPER TET 2023?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the SUPER TET exam.